Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Welcome To The Reality Clock Website. The Original World Statistic Clock Since 1996.
Jun 18, 2013 - 10:03 AM
(Edited Jun 18, 2013 - 10:13 AM)
Eighty percent of all U.S. pesticide use was in agriculture. It has been estimated that only 0.1% of applied pesticides reach the target pests, leaving the bulk of the pesticides (99.9%) to impact the environment.
Report An Error
Display This Statistic On Your Website
GET STAT CODE: 120 x 240
GET STAT CODE: 468 x 60
GET STAT CODE: Link to this page